Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 23, 2014


I gotta say, it is really hard to eat healthy…but once you learn what is heathy and what’s not, it really does become  a second nature. I have had a few “cheat” days that I regret and as you can see in past blog enteries, I was through the whole "on and off" diet months. But I am back on it strong.

I have added bike riding to my exercise plans.

This year I have a fresh garden. This is my first attempt at my own garden, but its is doing great! I have beets ready to can (I love pickled beets!!! And pickled eggs!!!OMG)

So I have dropped a total of 60 lbs. AMAZINGLY!

And now have another 60 lbs. to lose to be near or at my goal weight.

I really was holding my goal high and not realistically. So I guess when the weight drops the weight drops. No more “lose by some crazy date”

Although I would like to be 145 for our company party at a water park (bathing suit guilty face) its just clearly not realistic. So maybe by the company Christmas party?? We shall see.
Before and after (so far picture below) (honestly I figures 60 lbs. would be more of a dramatic change)

I can NOT wait to see 199 on the scale!!! Just tp be in the one hundreds!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment