Thursday, April 09, 2015

April 9, 2015



Well,
I stopped doing the eating right thing. I could chalk it up to busy work hours or the fact that I started college last October...but that's just an excuse. (good ones though, right?) Not a very good excuse for picking up smoking as well. It took about a year, but I gained 38 lbs and, Holy Bible i can feel it!
This is not where I wanted to be. I am gonna kick it in high rear now. I feel like a failure. NOT ANYMORE!! I will complete this goal.
I honestly look in the mirror and don't see this person. I actually see a healthy person... Not a fat, overweight person. I have confidence...even though half my clothes are tighter that they have ever been and shopping for new clothes is dreadful again.  Idk if my brain is programmed to see something that i am not. My brothers current girlfriend took Easter pictures and I am discussed with myself.

Note, I will not be using Beach Body. I am so tired of getting soliciting email or Facebook message from girls I haven't talked to since high school, claiming they get no perks for bother me about my weight.
 
New before picture (because this WILL BE a before picture! O_o
This picture proves my scale is just against me. Im "0LD"

Weight in: 258





No comments:

Post a Comment