Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014


Happy freakin’ Monday.

Weigh in:  241 lbs. Better than gaining!

Okay! I did really good Friday on my unscheduled “water fast” I ate nothing all day and only drank water. Later that night I drank Redds Strawberry Ale (yummy)… only had half a bottle before I was drunk. So I stopped drinking, ate a small portion of food and then went back to water. Friday was a very late night considering I did not have any sleep since Wednesday night. 

Saturday I woke up, ate a small bowl of corn flakes, 1% milk with only cinnamon for taste and then went directly in to my 30 Day Shred. I had lunch with close friends at a new Chinese restaurant. I didn’t do too bad on my calories intake there and I like to think you burn a lot of calories using chop sticks (hahaha jk jk) I was pretty proud of myself refusing to eat Sloppy Joes later that night and opted for baby carrots and some tangerines (cuties are sooo yummy, I think I had like…8!)

Sunday I watched my calories intake, but treated myself with a small brownie. Honestly, I know when dieting you shouldn’t deny yourself little treats here and there, but I would much rather have the treat of a great looking body and energetic lifestyle first! :) So no more of that. As a matter of fact I attached photos below from my second day caloric intake chart and todays! MORE GREEN! YAY! So there’s a huge improvement in my intake. I'm really not sure why the app added more allowed calories intake... and clearly today is not over but I already have my menu planned for the day so I don't have to think about it. 

So, raise your glasses….Here’s to week weight lose goal of 235!!! Started I new idea today. I'm going to eat all green calories then attemp to burn more calories that I eat. This way I may actually lose weight this week! 

Frustration Level:

Very low!

 

Faith I Myself:

Super douper high!

 

I can!

I WILL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment