Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15, 2014

I had a very pleasant evening. The pizza was amazing and I was a good girl stopping at only two pieces.

I didn’t weight myself today, but I did take measurements of my inches. (I have yet to post them, but I will later on, if my horrible memory reminds me to) I know I have to be dropping inches and gaining muscles, because my weight is not changing but (look at the picture below...worlds worse picture of myself!) you can clearly see my pants are far too large for me now. I can actually pull them down without unbuttoning them. WOOOHOOO! This makes me look forward to all the cute outfits I can’t wear right now. I also look forward to the lack of clothes I will need to put wardrobes together! I like to keep it simple.

I really enjoyed working out in the morning rather than in the evenings. Doing this makes my day seem faster and I am full of energy the entire day. So, I will be attempting to work out in both the mornings and in the evenings. Doing this should make this weight start to just drop off that much faster.

Frustration Level:

Low

 

Faith in Myself:

High

No comments:

Post a Comment