Thursday, January 09, 2014

January 9, 2014

One more day until weight in!!! Crossing my fingers for 237 lbs. (more would be sensational!)

Yesterday was great! I hadn’t eaten too many calories to have dinner with my man (he cooked venison and it was amazing).

I did my exercises with Jillian Michaels and it was easier than Monday. Plus, I thought, since my legs were in so much pain, that today would be even worse off after working out last night. I was wrong. My legs feel great and I am full of energy! 

I am noticing that initial different in my shape now more than ever. My native American cheek bones are showing more, but my boobs have shrank ( I guess I can live without some, haha) And It looks as though I have dropped a pants size. I had to wash my favorite jeans in hot hot water and high heat to dry, just trying to shrink them.  (oh darn! Haha) This puts me in good spirits!

It’s a little warmer out, so tonight after my oil change, Jake and I are going to the Shenango trail. Also doing the below picture tonight as well.

Frustration Level:
Low

Faith in myself:
HIGH!!! 

 I can!

 I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment