Friday, January 17, 2014

January 17, 2014

 I didn’t weigh myself today, in account that I did yesterday. I promise it has nothing to do with me not being able to stay away from delicious cookies and home baked warm bread…Dinner was a success all in all though. The stew went fast!

Weigh in is rescheduled for next Monday.

I am being very strict on my diet today, making an effort to only eat green category foods on Noom. So far, I am doing great. I brought the cookies from last night in for my co-workers to devour so I will not have them at the house.

I skipped “officially” working out but I did pull a full garbage can down my very long 300+ yard, large gravel, driveway and sprinted back to the house, ran around it as fast as I could three time and crawled up my nine porch steps… so…that totally accounts for something, even if it’s just my neighbors thinking I have gone totally loopy.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Talk Monday! Aiming for 233-230 lb. weigh in!

Frustration Level:

Medium

 

Faith in myself:

High

 

I can.

I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment