Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014

Weigh In: 238 lbs.  WOOOHOOO!

Well, one serving or Red Robin Steak Fries is 1077 calories…. *sobs* Just a handful of fries *sad face* Other than that one serving, I did great on my diet. Today, I will do even better!

I find it extremely difficult to slow down during the day and even more difficult getting out of bed in the morning. All of this healthy eating is giving me loads of energy and, at the same time, helping me sleep at night.

I am hosting a small dinner party tonight. I am serving  Crock pot beef stew and homemade rolls. I love homemade rolls but I must stay away and stick with my whole wheat, if I must eat bread. Johns mom id bring a dessert tonight (sure to be delish!) but I am going to make some fruit salad with fat free cool whip as an alternative.  I will just sniff the yummy dessert haha!

I have to bust a move tonight to get my 30DS, run, shower and clean house all in before everyone comes. I think I can manage it.

 

Frustration level:

Low…really surprised I lost a pound today after finding out about those darn fries.

 

Faith in myself:

High

 

I can.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment