Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014


Weight in Monday!

230 lbs! Lost 4 lbs since Friday!

Tried on those pants I was talking about in the past blog-in. FIT!  Well… I slight muffin-top, but I could fasten them!  YEAH BABY YEAH! (said like Austin Powers)

Had such a wonderful weekend!! Found out that all Smart Ones entrees are in the green category! I feel like I am cheating, but I am not. I am seeing myself unconsciously using portion control. I lost 4 lbs, yet I ate McDonald Saturday morning, a slice of Pizza later that night, and my homemade meatball Stromboli last night. I honestly felt so guilty eating this but at the same time I kept telling myself I was just going to have small amounts. Now, Granted I didn’t eat most of the day and stayed super busy cleaning and running around with John, on my feet all weekend. So I am sure this had something to do with it. I didn’t do the 30DS at all this weekend.  I started Level 2 Friday and it literally kicked my ass. I look forward to continuing level two tonight, as I can see my strength is improving considerable. I added 5lbs weights in addition to my 1.5 lbs ankle weights. SCREAMED during the entire workout, but I did the same in the beginning of level one. Haha.

I can!

I will!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment