Monday, January 06, 2014

January 6, 2014

-242lbs.
In three weeks I have lost 35 lbs just by changing my diet. I gain 2 lbs back and seem to be staying at this weight. Its frustrating. I added jump rope on a trampoline, cardio walking and sprinting an excercised ball where I do my crunches and push ups and yoga. I am still at the same weight, as last friday,on weigh in this Monday morning.

Todays menu is rice cake, cottage cheese,  almonds, dried cranberrys and possibly a yogurt and carrots.
These I will eat throught the day with 3+ 12oz bottles of water. Dinner is fruit and water. 

Tonight, weather permitting,  I will be walking Jake (my black lab) on the trail and also the excersises above.

Totak Goal weight:
165 lbs by May 2014...total 77lbs...I have 16 weeks... I'll need to burn 4.8+ lbs a week to make this goal. 

Goal weight by this friday: 237lbs. 

Frustration level:
High.

Faith in myself:
Medium.

I realized today the cottage cheese has far too much salt. I need to cut back on salt as not to retain any water weight. (Good luck finding saltless almonds.) I'm in a fight with myself on almonds...calories are super high but I hear I need the protein to stay feeling full so im going to replace these with apples...I'm gonna have to step up the excercise is all. Later today ill post my inches. I believe my weight isn't going to change as much as my inches these next few weeks. Every other day is a water fast with one apple in the morning and evening. (healthy? Idk, but my weight is more unhealthy) 

I can.

I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment