Tuesday, January 07, 2014

January 7, 2014

Next weigh in isn't until Friday. I'm very tempted to get on that scale today, but I won't.
Last night I danced like a goof for 29.45 minutes to warm up,  did weighted jump rope  for 10 mins (this is not like riding a bike, I remember when I used to be good at jumping rope.......could only think of mario party hot jump rope haha) jumped to high tempo lady gaga on the mini trampoline for 3; 5 min intervals. I bought Jullian Micheals 30 day shred last night; along with wrist weights and ankle weights. Completed level one- 20 mins of HELL! I found myself yelling vulgar at the tv but made it through it. Only supposed to do that every other day THANK THE HEAVENS!
Every muscle in my body aches...but I feels so good!!!
According to Noom cardio trainer I burned 1660+ calories. Whether that is accurate though is beyond me, since it doesn't list a mini trampoline as a workout...so I called it jump roping. *shrug*
I forgot to measure my inches last night. Hopefully I remember to do that tonight.
I feel a little guilty. I made a mixture of fat free cool whip, no sugar fat free vanilla pudding, and fruit.... it was so sweet yet healthy... but it felt wrong in such a great way.
For supper I had baked chicken... but it was horrible. Walmart meat can suck it. Chicken shouldn't be that chewy.  I trew it out and what i frozen probably wont be eaten by me. This weekend I am going to a butcher shop....no way I'm eating meat that bad just cause I'm on a diet. I'm a food artist, if it doesn't look, chew,smell or taste good its garbage!
I bought a detox tea last night made by Traditional Medicinals. I am drinking it as we speak, and might I add it is sweetened with wildflower honey and soooo very tasty!!! Mmmm! All organic. I alos purchase low sodium foods to cut down on my salt intake to get rid of this water weight. (Guess I can't call it baby fat anymore huh, heehee)
No alcohol day two.
Frustration level:
Low.
Faith in myself:
HIGH!!!
I can
I will

No comments:

Post a Comment