Wednesday, January 08, 2014

January 8, 2014

Day two on Julian Michaels 30-day shred. Yesterday all my muscles were in a streachy pain. Today they all feel great except for my thighs. They hurt so bad. Almost like I'm having charlie horses. I know this is good, but man.
Last night I did stair climbing and relaxed. I basically ate under my daily calories. 
I broke down this morning craving fruit loops. I don't think thats a terrible thing. I stopped at one small bowl and it was fat free milk. 161 calories though :(
John's making dinner tonight and he knows my goals, so hopefully he takes this into account preparing. Gotta love a man that cooks for ya!
I'm human, I will make mistakes. This doesn't mean I should give up. 


Frustration level:
Painful haha; medium


Faith in myself:
Medium


I can. 

I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment