Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30, 2914


I have not checked the scale all week because I have been down lately. I didn’t even have the ambition to work out. I did Tuesday night, but the rest of the week I’ve just been off track. I haven’t been eating wrong by any means or cheating my diet, but I know I could have done better this week. I plan to weight myself tomorrow morning, but I do not have my hopes up to hit 220+/-…

 

Last night I did get a taste of my current success. I went shopping at my favorite store. I have officially lost 2+ pants sizes and I am in a XL petite tops section. I have merged into the small girl section!!!!! Sure, I still in the large brackets but this was still very exciting.
Also, I can finally see the weight loss in my face. ~Below pic of me and the love of my life.
Another side note, I came across a great chicken salad recipe I altered to make it a Green Category Food. I tried this out on my co-workers and they loved it:

Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad:

25 oz. chicken breast (chunked) (boneless/skinless) I baked mine seasoned with basil, pepper, and oil rub until cooked through.

1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt (or nonfat) this replaces mayo

2 tbsps. honey

2 tbsps. yellow mustard

4 tbsps. pickle relish (dill)

1 cup chopped celery

½  cup cucumber (quartered, then chopped)

½  cup Dehydrated Cranberries

1/8 tsp garlic salt

¼  tsp lemon juice

1/8 tsp kosher salt (regular salt is fine) this was optional

¼  tsp ground black pepper

2 tsps. Hot Sauce (add more if you live a spicy life)

½ cup slivered almond chopped

I have also found out that all Light Pregresso Soups are green category. I believe the non-light are Green as well, but I’ll stick with the Light stuff.

 

Wish me some luck on my weight in tomorrow. *crossing fingers*          

I can.

I will.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment